COURAGEOUS LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
An advanced leadership program for companies looking to develop courageous women leaders
Courageous Leadership has been designed for rising female leaders who have attended the Strategies for Success program, or another equivalent leadership development program, and have 5 or more years of experience in a leadership role. This is for leaders who are looking to break out of the mold of traditional leadership and build their own path to stepping into their Courageous Leadership style and voice.
PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WILL:
• Define what courage is and isn’t and use this understanding to avoid burnout and exhaustion.
• Build behaviors to be more courageous and effective in their work life, and to gain the skills they need to navigate an ever-changing world.
• Gain the skill sets to build resiliency, advocate for themselves, and step into their own vision of courageous leadership.
• Consider how their leadership journey can better intersect with diversity, equity and inclusion and where they can have the greatest influence for positive change.
• Engage with their manager to identify their greatest opportunities for growth and development as a leader with regular coaching discussions throughout the program.
• Experience personal assessment tools, experiential learning, peer coaching, insightful leadership reading and work through real-world case studies of courageous leadership.
• Develop a tool kit of resources to help them navigate their careers and a better understanding of where they want to be braver in work and in life.
• Engage in both self-directed and live learning using our Learning Management System (LMS), which also allow us to track progress and encourage further learning.
• Connect and learn from the Top 100 Women-Led Businesses community and have the opportunity to ask questions and reflect on best practices shared in Fireside Chats.
Read The Latest Brochure
This program helps women choose courage over what is fun, fast or easy. It has been specifically created for partner companies of The Women’s Edge and their female leaders. It combines research, guided learning, and sharing of best practices from our Top 100 Women Leaders to ensure each participant’s learning journey has transformational and long-lasting impact.
• Self-awareness and communication
• Building your personal brand
• Identifying advocates
• Leading high performing teams
• Building team trust
• Brave leadership
• Having influence
• Creating conversations that matter
• Establishing your own board of advisors
We help women answer their personal call to courage as a leader and define what they want/need to be braver in life and at work.
• More women in leadership roles to build more equality at decision-making levels
• Retention and promotion of women in key leadership roles
• Giving your leaders access to the experiences and insights of the Top 100 Women-Led Businesses community
• Providing your leaders with a community of support to navigate these challenging times
• Graduate of Strategies for Success (or similar leadership development program)
• High performing women leaders
• 5–10 years management experience
• Individuals who are high contributors, intentional about professional development, and dedicated to self-leadership, team leadership, and community leadership.