The Commonwealth Institute (TCI), one of the largest communities of business women in Massachusetts, celebrated its 20th Anniversary year in 2018. TCI is a non-profit organization, and the members include: CEOs, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, and the rising generation of women leaders. TCI’s mission is to support and work with members to help them build successful businesses, organizations, and careers. As we look to the next 20 years, TCI is well-positioned for expanded growth across the organization, and for advancing and strengthening the organization’s brand as the “go-to” organization for supporting women’s leadership and accelerating the pipeline of women business leaders.
TCI is currently seeking to hire a high-energy, results-driven Director, Partnerships to help drive growth across the organization’s revenue streams. This is a part-time position with the expectation to become full-time based on results. Salary, commensurate with experience, will include a base plus incentive commission structure.
The Director, Partnerships will be responsible for:
Generating new revenue for TCI by securing corporate partnerships, event sponsorships, leadership survey sponsorships, leadership program participants, and corporate memberships. This will be accomplished by:
- Identifying and qualifying new opportunities in TCI’s strategic market segments
- Proactively conducting outbound sales / marketing activities
- Building and maintaining a comprehensive pipeline of new revenue opportunities by segment and type
- Working with the ED, Board and others to secure meetings & present suitable proposals
- Closing revenue from these opportunities
- Tracking & reporting on activities and results according to agreed-on metrics
- Delivering exceptional results as a part of a team and independently.
- Must be committed to women’s business leadership and advancement
- Demonstrated prior success in selling services (corporate and/or non-profit)
- 8-10+ years of business experience with demonstrated track record of achievement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Possess strong business relationships/contacts network throughout greater Boston area
- Demonstrated ability and experience with CRM tools and Excel
- Strong executive presence, verbal, and written skills
- Goal/metrics oriented, results-driven, and accountable
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit focused on developing new relationships and revenue streams
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- A positive and adaptable self-starter with a desire to exceed expectations
Please submit letter of interest, CV, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone inquires please.