Extraordinary Women Advancing Healthcare in Massachusetts Awards
Thank you for your interest in the 2023 Extraordinary Women Advancing Healthcare Awards. Each year, the Extraordinary Women Advancing Healthcare (EWAH) Awards recognize ten outstanding individuals across the Commonwealth for their career achievements, with a focus on how they influence, innovate, and foster diversity through policy, practice and mentorship. The goal of the EWAH Awards is to honor remarkable leaders shaping healthcare across Massachusetts, especially those that have not been widely recognized in our community.
NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: May 25, 2023
Individuals are nominated and selected by a panel of distinguished judges based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates impact advancing healthcare
- Sponsors people and policies to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in the industry
- Showcases actions and leadership that result in measurable change and/or success
- Uses influence and organization’s processes to advance healthcare
- Inspires and lifts others to strive to improve healthcare
- Mentors others to advance women in healthcare
- Leads in diversity and inclusion improvements within their organization and the community
- Influences others in the larger community by words and actions
- Leads to drive changes, improvements, and/or new healthcare services
- Brings new ideas and thinking to enrich healthcare in the community
- Demonstrates a commitment to forward thinking projects and needs that will advance healthcare
Other requirements: Candidate works in the healthcare community in good standing. Candidate works at a Massachusetts based site or organization (organization need not be headquartered in Massachusetts). Emphasis will be placed on nominees who have not been widely recognized in our community.
Represented healthcare sectors might include (but are not limited to): medical/scientific research, hospital and healthcare systems leadership, health insurers/payers, community health, consumer health advocacy, public health, patient care, emerging biotech, pharma and drug discovery, biotech, long-term care, hospice care, and others.
Please complete the below form to nominate a healthcare leader for the 2023 awards.
Thank you for your interest in the Extraordinary Women Advancing Healthcare Awards. 2023 Nominations are now closed.